Primary residences and second homes – we keep larger gardens looking gorgeous.
Grasshoppers are proud to manage and maintain a number of estates and large gardens on behalf of our clients throughout Gloucestershire and the rest of the Cotswolds. The experience we have gained over the years has enabled us to manage larger gardens both cost-effectively and creatively – and we can also provide quantifiable weekly, monthly and annual management plans for you.
Whether your much-loved piece of the Cotswolds is your primary residence or a sanctuary from the City, you want it to look its best all year round. And that’s where we come in – leaving you free to savour the pleasures of ownership.For a free quotation get in touch now »
- Our management plans can be adapted to any larger garden. Once agreed with you, these plans spell out exactly what is being done in your garden and what the fees will be.
- Experienced Grasshoppers gardeners love working in larger gardens and using their skills and initiative to delight our clients.
- To give your garden long-term shape and direction, we can devise a fully costed project list. This enables you to agree work according to season, budget and convenience.
- If you are away from home but would like to keep in touch with your garden, we’ll be delighted to email you photo and video updates.
You may also be interested in the following garden services:
- Box Blight treatment
- Garden maintenance
- Soft landscaping
- Beautiful plants and borders
- Garden restoration
- Cost-effective knotweed control