If you’re interested in Employment opportunities with us, please read this page first!
Gardener, soft or hard landscaper, tree surgeon or lawn care specialist – do you have what it takes to be a Grasshopper?
At Grasshoppers, a love of gardens and gardening and a deep knowledge and skill set are a given. So are reliability, tidiness, an eye for detail, time management and plenty of other attributes you would expect in a professional gardener.
But Grasshoppers is no ordinary gardening company, and our gardeners are no ordinary gardeners! Below are just some of the extra personal skills our team share. If you share them too, we’d love to hear from you …
- Initiative – our team has earned the freedom to organise their day to solve our clients’ problems. You’ll need to quickly demonstrate you’re worthy of this trust too.
- Hunger to improve – one of the joys of gardening is that you never stop learning and broadening your skills. If you’re right for us, you’ll already appreciate this.
- A sense of friendly rivalry.
- Be happy to do whatever is needed at the time. Award-winning designer or not, we still sweep up the leaves!
- Give and accept praise and criticism positively – we are a team and we can all help each other do a better job for our clients.
- Contribute as much as you can – ask if you don’t know; advise if you do.
- Keep smiling, whatever the weather!
In summary, you’ll need to be ready, willing and able to do everything you can to delight Grasshoppers’ biggest assets – our customers. Still interested? We look forward to hearing from you!